SecksyMS
Welcome to SecksyMS~
Register on the forums please :]
Remember its Auto-register in-game and the account on the forums is NOT the one for in-game. Please be active on both the forums and in-game.
Remember to vote!
and stay Secksy~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SecksyMS
Welcome to SecksyMS~
Register on the forums please :]
Remember its Auto-register in-game and the account on the forums is NOT the one for in-game. Please be active on both the forums and in-game.
Remember to vote!
and stay Secksy~
SecksyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mirc cracked.
my application EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:07 pm by killik534

» sigh.... im bored and i miss u guys
my application EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:56 am by izzy

» my application
my application EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:26 am by Music

» random poster bars O_O
my application EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:08 am by Music

» Hey Guys please read IMPORTANT
my application EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:08 am by Music

» Reporting Tom
my application EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:58 am by izzy

» First pruning of accounts.
my application EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:51 am by Popcorn

» HELLO STAFF!
my application EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:36 am by Detailz

» ugh.. i can't join the hamachi network
my application EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:25 am by Detailz

» izzy's sporting habits
my application EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:50 am by Popcorn

» Introduction chain!
my application EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:06 pm by izzy

» list plox :D
my application EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:18 am by izzy

» Got any Miscalanious Questions About Installation?
my application EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:50 am by izzy

» Server's up and harder! >:]
my application EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:50 am by izzy

What our server has:
-Auto-Register
-Rebirths
-Working KIN's
-Fm Mobs
-Boss spawner
-Awesome Gm's
-Regular Events
-Working Guilds
-All in one shop
-Job advancer
-Trade button = FM
-In progress max stat item system
-Unlimited FJ
-KoC Reskin of skills
-Damage cap removed
-Super Rebirth
-Wish Ticket System
-Max stat trader for tickets

An ever growing list~

my application

2 posters

Go down

my application Empty my application

Post by Fadingtime Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:11 am

Name:Christian David May

IGN:NoYouCcPlz Btw this isnt a name too be rude meaning i Ks people I do Cc Just a funny name i found

Age:13 But i am mature for my age so please dont discriminate me for my age.

Live/TimeZone:B.C Canada Gmt-8:00

Email:Fadingtime@hotmail.com-use this one for msn Or Fadingtime1@hotmail.com -used this one for Emails

When Are You On/How long:Well This is not always Sometimes things come up and stuff But mostly 7 hours On average sometimes more sometimes less and from 7:20-8:20 then 4:00-10:00 but Like i said Sometimes less somtimes more On weekends about 12+ hours unless i sleep over at a friends or hang at the mall. This is my ussuall time not everyday cause i got a life too so somtimes i wont be on but ill be on for atleast a hour everyday even if i go out and do something

Have you ever player retail maple:If you mean by retail Maple Real Maplestory then yes ive been playing real Maplestory For about 3 years p servers for 1 soo quite a while

If yes how long have you've been playing:3 years on real maplestory 1 year on private servers i started real maplestory before aqua and Omega sector came out...

How would you Handle A Hacker:Depends on what hack Like if hes using Vac hack with damage cap break and godmode prolly i would confront him and ask him too stop hacking And if he stops id let him off with a warning if he didnt stop id ban And with hacks like swim hack id jail then talk too The player.If you Find this Wrong Please Tell Me what i should do. But i believe everyone deserves a sencond chance So if he stops hacking ill let him stay but if right when i leave he starts again ill ban him.

How Do You Handle An Argument:Firstly i would ask them whats the problem and Depending on what the problem was i would Try too help But if its somthing in real life id ask then too work it out alone not disrupting others.But first i would Try too sort it out but if its about somthing that happend in real life i dont wanna get involved cause it can get personal. But if theres anyway i can help stop it i will try my best To work it out so it doesnt get worse but it all matters what there fighting about

Have You ever Been a GM Before:Yes I have quite a few times ive also owned a server and co owned 3 servers there were not too big biggest was 30 players on at a time usually So yep if your wonder if i know the commands off the top of my head unless yours are custom but i learn quickly i do and any i dont i got a good gm handbook for Ids that i can look up almost any code for any map,item. Servers ive been gm in JstarrMs,NirvannaMs,JaceboMs,AuditionMs,PropelMs,WaffleMs,CatStory and a few more i dont remeber names

Are You Trustworthy: Well i would call myself trustworthy in many occasions ive had access too others accounts of people i met over a game cause they said i seemed very trusting and ive never scammed and dont plan too and ive never stolen Inrl. SO overrall i would say i pretty trustworthy Also if you mean by giving out items too friends i wouldnt do that cause its biased and not really fair and if i did i would deserve too be demoted on the spot if i did become a gm. But thats what i think of my self i think others might say somthing pretty close.

Why Should We Choose You (list what you can do to help the server):First off What Cant i do too help the server Jkz. My characteristics are helping and pretty kind. Anyways I could Prolly get us a good banner if you wanted a animated one I could Recruit a few players Cause im not afraid too be banned on other servers Recruiting and i could Help make this Enviroment Even More enjoyable then it alreayd is for the newcomers and Vetrans Also i could code im not proffesional But i can code minor things and i have a friend whos a great coder that i can learn from cause i hang out at his house alot.And i can do whatever is needed too help this server Become Even better. Or name somthing you want done and ill try and if i fail ill just keep trying till i get better. Also i know a few events that im 90% sure havent been used since there custom... (Not saying the banner you have now is bad just stating i could prolly get a animated one if youd like not 100% garentee) also i dunno if you would want it but i can get ur friend too code us some custom skills from his server they are the same skills just look cooler And The main thing i Would Do is Ban the Hackers Ive helped a few connect Too server and also i recruited 4 of my friends In like 1 hour Ill post picture of them saying i recruited at bottom ALso If youd Like i Can Make a Recruiting vid any put it on youtube. Not a amazing VId maker but can make pretty good ones..

About Yourself (hobbies etc.):Well i like bmx racing doing tricks i aint soo good at doing tricks but im working on it my favourite subject in school is science and i want too be a actor when i grow up I have 1 brother and 0 sisters.and I Like making banners but aint that good yet. Also i am not asian i am caucasian. also I do not take offense in games soo if some player gets mad at me and starts cussing i wont fight back i will work it out and find out why hes mad im very athletic My favourite sports are lacrosse and Football. Also So i herd you liek mudkipz?

if you have been a GM do you have Proof (Name the servers you have been a gm in).Jstarrms,Darkstarzms,Co Owner Of happyms,Co Owner of Rawr ms, But i quit all those theres quit a bit more just cant remember names And if you want proof i can get owners too contact you.Me and my friend both own a server but we dont really have it open we just use it too code and mess around on

Can you code? if so Show some of your work.Dont have any pictures Cause i did it all on his server at his comp But i coded a Npc that summons exotic monsters u cant find ingame And he coded Maxstat items,Custom npcs and more And He could teach me what he can do.

Can you follow instructions and the GM rules:Yes i can I will Do whatever it takes too make you happy while i am serving you as ur helper You say jump i Say how high xD. And yes i can follow All the instructions you or a higher ranking Gm gives me. Rule breaking is bad...... Without Rules the world would be total chaos. So anything you want ill try my best too do i might not do it perfect but ill try my best doing whatever youd like.

How Long have you played Secksyms:Not much just started

Fadingtime
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

my application Empty Re: my application

Post by Music Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:26 am

~Server is closed.
Music
Music
Owner
Owner