SecksyMS
Welcome to SecksyMS~
Register on the forums please :]
Remember its Auto-register in-game and the account on the forums is NOT the one for in-game. Please be active on both the forums and in-game.
Remember to vote!
and stay Secksy~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SecksyMS
Welcome to SecksyMS~
Register on the forums please :]
Remember its Auto-register in-game and the account on the forums is NOT the one for in-game. Please be active on both the forums and in-game.
Remember to vote!
and stay Secksy~
SecksyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mirc cracked.
Got any Miscalanious Questions About Installation? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:07 pm by killik534

» sigh.... im bored and i miss u guys
Got any Miscalanious Questions About Installation? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:56 am by izzy

» my application
Got any Miscalanious Questions About Installation? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:26 am by Music

» random poster bars O_O
Got any Miscalanious Questions About Installation? EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:08 am by Music

» Hey Guys please read IMPORTANT
Got any Miscalanious Questions About Installation? EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:08 am by Music

» Reporting Tom
Got any Miscalanious Questions About Installation? EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:58 am by izzy

» First pruning of accounts.
Got any Miscalanious Questions About Installation? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:51 am by Popcorn

» HELLO STAFF!
Got any Miscalanious Questions About Installation? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:36 am by Detailz

» ugh.. i can't join the hamachi network
Got any Miscalanious Questions About Installation? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:25 am by Detailz

» izzy's sporting habits
Got any Miscalanious Questions About Installation? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:50 am by Popcorn

» Introduction chain!
Got any Miscalanious Questions About Installation? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:06 pm by izzy

» list plox :D
Got any Miscalanious Questions About Installation? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:18 am by izzy

» Got any Miscalanious Questions About Installation?
Got any Miscalanious Questions About Installation? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:50 am by izzy

» Server's up and harder! >:]
Got any Miscalanious Questions About Installation? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:50 am by izzy

What our server has:
-Auto-Register
-Rebirths
-Working KIN's
-Fm Mobs
-Boss spawner
-Awesome Gm's
-Regular Events
-Working Guilds
-All in one shop
-Job advancer
-Trade button = FM
-In progress max stat item system
-Unlimited FJ
-KoC Reskin of skills
-Damage cap removed
-Super Rebirth
-Wish Ticket System
-Max stat trader for tickets

An ever growing list~

Got any Miscalanious Questions About Installation?

4 posters

Go down

Got any Miscalanious Questions About Installation? Empty Got any Miscalanious Questions About Installation?

Post by izzy Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:01 am

Hey every 1, izzy the forum mod here Smile
Got any questions but both of the guides didn't help you?
leave your question in the comments regarding anything relevant.

~Since some people are more tech savvy then others we encourage the more techy people
to be nice and not to criticize every one and it would be helpful if you could answer some of there questions.

*Any harassing flaming, or cussing at a member will make you subject to a temporary infraction*
izzy
izzy

http://www.ramziiscool.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Got any Miscalanious Questions About Installation? Empty Re: Got any Miscalanious Questions About Installation?

Post by saraphin7 Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:58 pm

how to download? Neutral

saraphin7
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Got any Miscalanious Questions About Installation? Empty Re: Got any Miscalanious Questions About Installation?

Post by izzy Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:34 pm

izzy
izzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Godoflaugh Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:30 am

Everytime I try to open the game a little box comes up and it says that there is a firewall problem and directs me to the maplestory site for help. Somebody help me!

Godoflaugh
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post by Godoflaugh Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:32 am

It says "We are unable to connect to the login server due to a server check, a firewall block or other network issues." Yeah that might help narrow down the list of problems.

Godoflaugh
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:10 am

Server is offline.
~That's why you get that.
Music
Music
Owner
Owner

https://secksyms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Godoflaugh Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:45 am

Where can I check when the server will be back up again?

Godoflaugh
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:15 am

You can't
I think the hoster may be working on it tonight, but meh i don't know.
Music
Music
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:45 am

i got a question why are u a jerk! ur a jerk i know! I like that song Very Happy
izzy
izzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:54 am

-.-
Music
Music
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:50 am

izzy
izzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum