SecksyMS
Welcome to SecksyMS~
Register on the forums please :]
Remember its Auto-register in-game and the account on the forums is NOT the one for in-game. Please be active on both the forums and in-game.
Remember to vote!
and stay Secksy~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SecksyMS
Welcome to SecksyMS~
Register on the forums please :]
Remember its Auto-register in-game and the account on the forums is NOT the one for in-game. Please be active on both the forums and in-game.
Remember to vote!
and stay Secksy~
SecksyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mirc cracked.
Alex...i would like to tell you something EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:07 pm by killik534

» sigh.... im bored and i miss u guys
Alex...i would like to tell you something EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:56 am by izzy

» my application
Alex...i would like to tell you something EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:26 am by Music

» random poster bars O_O
Alex...i would like to tell you something EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:08 am by Music

» Hey Guys please read IMPORTANT
Alex...i would like to tell you something EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:08 am by Music

» Reporting Tom
Alex...i would like to tell you something EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:58 am by izzy

» First pruning of accounts.
Alex...i would like to tell you something EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:51 am by Popcorn

» HELLO STAFF!
Alex...i would like to tell you something EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:36 am by Detailz

» ugh.. i can't join the hamachi network
Alex...i would like to tell you something EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:25 am by Detailz

» izzy's sporting habits
Alex...i would like to tell you something EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:50 am by Popcorn

» Introduction chain!
Alex...i would like to tell you something EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:06 pm by izzy

» list plox :D
Alex...i would like to tell you something EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:18 am by izzy

» Got any Miscalanious Questions About Installation?
Alex...i would like to tell you something EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:50 am by izzy

» Server's up and harder! >:]
Alex...i would like to tell you something EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:50 am by izzy

What our server has:
-Auto-Register
-Rebirths
-Working KIN's
-Fm Mobs
-Boss spawner
-Awesome Gm's
-Regular Events
-Working Guilds
-All in one shop
-Job advancer
-Trade button = FM
-In progress max stat item system
-Unlimited FJ
-KoC Reskin of skills
-Damage cap removed
-Super Rebirth
-Wish Ticket System
-Max stat trader for tickets

An ever growing list~

Alex...i would like to tell you something

4 posters

Go down

Alex...i would like to tell you something Empty Alex...i would like to tell you something

Post by izzy Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:53 am

look im sorry that i posted in the wrong section again. i know the stupid uber guild thing was an idiot mistake cuz u know im an idiot. but isaac made a list of items:
100 rebirths=shoes
200 rebirths=something else and so on
and then isaac commented saying. no, this is to easy~ thread closed.
and i havent been online for around 3 days cuz school and stuff -.- so the only information im getting about the server is off the forums. and the reason i posted "max stat items O_O" in the news section is because 1. i moderate that so when some 1 answered my question i would delete the post so i wouldnt ask tom or w/e to delete it and 2. i perceived that as news because a decision regarding every 1 in the server sounds like news to me. And im sorry we think of that in 2 different ways but im only human (barley) i cant think exactly where u think that post should go. but yes I understand where ur coming from. like my friend wanted to post "FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U" all over the page and i said "dude im gona get banned" and he's like who the diarrhea cares. I do i could have exploded and went berserk on u but i care about u guys ur like my 3rd family (w/o the awkward reunions) hope u understand
<3 izzy and i also hope this didnt scare u O_O
izzy
izzy

http://www.ramziiscool.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Alex...i would like to tell you something Empty Re: Alex...i would like to tell you something

Post by Popcorn Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:26 am

o.o I love how this forum has drama Very Happy

Popcorn
Mushmom
Mushmom

http://www.secksyms.com/

Back to top Go down

Alex...i would like to tell you something Empty Re: Alex...i would like to tell you something

Post by Music Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:50 am

It's not fucking drama.
Jesus.
I didn't max the thread about that Razz.
And also, we decided that we shouldn't be giving out max stat items, everything is still in development.
Okay and fair enough, we're just a bit tough cause you make random threads that don't really need to be there, but i hope you've learnt.
And yeah.
Music
Music
Owner
Owner

https://secksyms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:54 am

lol..not to sound like a douche but matters like this should be PM'ed. anyway..

its alright dude we arent normally this strict in real life but we kind have to be on here so that this place doesnt go to hell.

Forgiven.

Alex.
Alex
Alex
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down