SecksyMS
Welcome to SecksyMS~
Register on the forums please :]
Remember its Auto-register in-game and the account on the forums is NOT the one for in-game. Please be active on both the forums and in-game.
Remember to vote!
and stay Secksy~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SecksyMS
Welcome to SecksyMS~
Register on the forums please :]
Remember its Auto-register in-game and the account on the forums is NOT the one for in-game. Please be active on both the forums and in-game.
Remember to vote!
and stay Secksy~
SecksyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mirc cracked.
Does the forum have like a Administrative Control Panel? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:07 pm by killik534

» sigh.... im bored and i miss u guys
Does the forum have like a Administrative Control Panel? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:56 am by izzy

» my application
Does the forum have like a Administrative Control Panel? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:26 am by Music

» random poster bars O_O
Does the forum have like a Administrative Control Panel? EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:08 am by Music

» Hey Guys please read IMPORTANT
Does the forum have like a Administrative Control Panel? EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:08 am by Music

» Reporting Tom
Does the forum have like a Administrative Control Panel? EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:58 am by izzy

» First pruning of accounts.
Does the forum have like a Administrative Control Panel? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:51 am by Popcorn

» HELLO STAFF!
Does the forum have like a Administrative Control Panel? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:36 am by Detailz

» ugh.. i can't join the hamachi network
Does the forum have like a Administrative Control Panel? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:25 am by Detailz

» izzy's sporting habits
Does the forum have like a Administrative Control Panel? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:50 am by Popcorn

» Introduction chain!
Does the forum have like a Administrative Control Panel? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:06 pm by izzy

» list plox :D
Does the forum have like a Administrative Control Panel? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:18 am by izzy

» Got any Miscalanious Questions About Installation?
Does the forum have like a Administrative Control Panel? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:50 am by izzy

» Server's up and harder! >:]
Does the forum have like a Administrative Control Panel? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:50 am by izzy

What our server has:
-Auto-Register
-Rebirths
-Working KIN's
-Fm Mobs
-Boss spawner
-Awesome Gm's
-Regular Events
-Working Guilds
-All in one shop
-Job advancer
-Trade button = FM
-In progress max stat item system
-Unlimited FJ
-KoC Reskin of skills
-Damage cap removed
-Super Rebirth
-Wish Ticket System
-Max stat trader for tickets

An ever growing list~

Does the forum have like a Administrative Control Panel?

4 posters

Go down

Does the forum have like a Administrative Control Panel? Empty Does the forum have like a Administrative Control Panel?

Post by Popcorn Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:33 am

Can you change the forum code if you're an admin? I'm just wonder because I was thinking about the Sticky and Announcement icons for new posts on them I mean, I can make the icon and code the code. But I want to know if you can even edit the code.

(I didn't know if this should be in Help Desk or this because Help Desk description says, "Need some help on the server? Ask away!" So I thought that would be server questions not forum so I just posted here, f3.)

Popcorn
Mushmom
Mushmom

http://www.secksyms.com/

Back to top Go down

Does the forum have like a Administrative Control Panel? Empty Re: Does the forum have like a Administrative Control Panel?

Post by izzy Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:39 am

at the bottom it says u can moderate this forum
izzy
izzy

http://www.ramziiscool.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Does the forum have like a Administrative Control Panel? Empty Re: Does the forum have like a Administrative Control Panel?

Post by Popcorn Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:04 am

Yeah. a Moderator probably wouldn't have default administrative controls. I'm looking for Alex and or Music to help answer this too. But thanks for the info.

Popcorn
Mushmom
Mushmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:47 am

Sorry, i don't really understand what you mean.
Yes we have an admin panel.
Music
Music
Owner
Owner

https://secksyms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Detailz Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:05 pm

Every forum has an admistrater panel. In one way or another...
Detailz
Detailz
Moderator + Game Master
Moderator + Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:27 pm

Yes. I know every forum has an Administrator panel. But I'm asking if you can access the forum code in it.

Popcorn
Mushmom
Mushmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:42 pm

Probably, i just haven't needed the need to see it.
Music
Music
Owner
Owner

https://secksyms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down