SecksyMS
Welcome to SecksyMS~
Register on the forums please :]
Remember its Auto-register in-game and the account on the forums is NOT the one for in-game. Please be active on both the forums and in-game.
Remember to vote!
and stay Secksy~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SecksyMS
Welcome to SecksyMS~
Register on the forums please :]
Remember its Auto-register in-game and the account on the forums is NOT the one for in-game. Please be active on both the forums and in-game.
Remember to vote!
and stay Secksy~
SecksyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mirc cracked.
Bannd beacuse i put smthin heavy on atk ky EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:07 pm by killik534

» sigh.... im bored and i miss u guys
Bannd beacuse i put smthin heavy on atk ky EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:56 am by izzy

» my application
Bannd beacuse i put smthin heavy on atk ky EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:26 am by Music

» random poster bars O_O
Bannd beacuse i put smthin heavy on atk ky EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:08 am by Music

» Hey Guys please read IMPORTANT
Bannd beacuse i put smthin heavy on atk ky EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:08 am by Music

» Reporting Tom
Bannd beacuse i put smthin heavy on atk ky EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:58 am by izzy

» First pruning of accounts.
Bannd beacuse i put smthin heavy on atk ky EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:51 am by Popcorn

» HELLO STAFF!
Bannd beacuse i put smthin heavy on atk ky EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:36 am by Detailz

» ugh.. i can't join the hamachi network
Bannd beacuse i put smthin heavy on atk ky EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:25 am by Detailz

» izzy's sporting habits
Bannd beacuse i put smthin heavy on atk ky EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:50 am by Popcorn

» Introduction chain!
Bannd beacuse i put smthin heavy on atk ky EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:06 pm by izzy

» list plox :D
Bannd beacuse i put smthin heavy on atk ky EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:18 am by izzy

» Got any Miscalanious Questions About Installation?
Bannd beacuse i put smthin heavy on atk ky EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:50 am by izzy

» Server's up and harder! >:]
Bannd beacuse i put smthin heavy on atk ky EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:50 am by izzy

What our server has:
-Auto-Register
-Rebirths
-Working KIN's
-Fm Mobs
-Boss spawner
-Awesome Gm's
-Regular Events
-Working Guilds
-All in one shop
-Job advancer
-Trade button = FM
-In progress max stat item system
-Unlimited FJ
-KoC Reskin of skills
-Damage cap removed
-Super Rebirth
-Wish Ticket System
-Max stat trader for tickets

An ever growing list~

Bannd beacuse i put smthin heavy on atk ky

5 posters

Go down

Bannd beacuse i put smthin heavy on atk ky Empty Bannd beacuse i put smthin heavy on atk ky

Post by ranran Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:41 pm

Hi, my name is Rend and i have a problem
i was playing the game and i needed had2go so i put smthn on theatack key while i was eating so the game wouldnt get stuck and when i came back, the pc was black,
and the game was stuck. then i had to leave for a few hours, but when i got back, the PC was turned off. I turned it on and i was banned.

please comment if i was unbanned

ranran
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Bannd beacuse i put smthin heavy on atk ky Empty Re: Bannd beacuse i put smthin heavy on atk ky

Post by izzy Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:48 pm

well u should follow the format repost plox Smile and i dont think u can be banned for that when u try to log in does a message pop up saying "this ID has been blocked"
izzy
izzy

http://www.ramziiscool.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Bannd beacuse i put smthin heavy on atk ky Empty Re: Bannd beacuse i put smthin heavy on atk ky

Post by Music Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:19 am

Yeah, if you noticied there was a format to follow, that is classified as botting.
Music
Music
Owner
Owner

https://secksyms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:06 am

Music wrote:Yeah, if you noticied there was a format to follow, that is classified as botting.
really O_O i always thought botting was a hack that made all the monsters fly to u
izzy
izzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:12 am

botting = attacking/picking things up/doing shit while not at computer

hacking=modifying what happens in game eg Vac hack is having monsters/items to fly to you.

Botting is against the rules.

i will lift your ban at the end of the week, dont let this happen again.
Alex
Alex
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Detailz Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:16 am

Err, kid, as stated above, botting is a bannable offense. I'd also follow the ban format. xP
Detailz
Detailz
Moderator + Game Master
Moderator + Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:33 am

Seeing there is going to be a wipe, you're gonna be allowed back in anyway.
Music
Music
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Detailz Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:38 am

Lol. Yeah...>>
Detailz
Detailz
Moderator + Game Master
Moderator + Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:14 am

so yea Smile just sit tight sir.
im calling every 1 sir now for some reason
izzy
izzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:39 am

~Decision made, Locked.
Music
Music
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum